FLY-FISHING AT 72: YOUR MAINTENANCE HISTORY MATTERS
During the 8-Hour training you will:
- Learn true source of all injuries.
- Learn function and injury method of joints including wrist, elbow, shoulder, knee, and back. Complete mastery demonstrated through oral and written testing.
- Learn simple therapeutic treatment for orthopedic injuries to resolve pain and discomfort in joints without drugs or surgery.
- Learn to identify potentially damaging behaviors at work and play which will contribute to, or cause, joint damage, and to use your knowledge to design non-insulting replacement behaviors.
- Develop effective coaching techniques to use in transferring your new knowledge to your work environment.