Real or Imagined?
- Define structural stress from an ENGINEERING perspective.
- Can you predict the physical demands that will be placed on a structure?
- Can you ENGINEER and construct an item to handle the loads it will carry?
- Do time, the environment, and loads placed on a structure reduce its limits?
- Can anything be done to minimize degradation and bolster physical capacities?
The Human Body
- Are these examples of STRESS applicable in the human body?
- When you become angry, anxious, or upset are their biochemical’s released into the BODY?
- Does an overly ADRENALIZED bloodstream have an adverse impact on your body?
- What events produce STRESS in the human body; is it the same for everyone?
- Is STRESS ever good for you?
- What can you do to enhance your ability to handle STRESS?
- Can STRESS be deflected by changing your brain’s perception of circumstances?
- What is your REALISTIC PLAN to reduce your STRESS and enhance PERFORMANCE?