TEAM BUILDING AND LEADERSHIP
(Team Building & Total Quality Management)
In this seminar your employees will learn that the team concept is predicated upon the cohesive interaction of all members rather than the talent and assigned glory of star individuals. The working model for the ultimate team is the human body–each member knows its part and plays it’s role. After attending this seminar your employees will have developed the skills to:
- Receive and process information accurately.
- Send the information to the working executive without fear or prejudice.
- Overcome the fear of rejection and the insecurity based blame game.
- Coaches/executives will recognize and reward effort and achievement.
- Develop a loyal team that will aggressively go to battle and run through brick walls for the cause.